Tuesday 1 September 2015

SEPHORA HAUL

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have been in America for the last two and a half weeks where the Internet was terrible so I couldn't post his haul! But anyway when I was in California last week I managed to pick up way too much in Sephora so let's start with makeup.

The first place I went to was Tarte because I've heard lots of good things about it and we can't get it I the UK. I originally set out to buy a blush and a mascara but I also saw this LipSurgence tint in 'sweet' which was too pretty to leave.
Blush, LipSurgence

I went to the Amazonian Clay blushes next and I instantly saw the shade 'sweet' which is a pretty pink shade with a golden sheen, this is a very sheer and natural shade.

I was going to get the Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara but unfortunately they had run out so I got the Lights, Camera, Splashes instead because my old favourite waterproof mascara is running out fast.

My next purchase was two NARS lip pencils, one in Cruella (matte) and one in Rikugien (satin). These shades were the most popular on the website so I thought I would give them a go. They are both lovely shades, my favourite is Rikugien because it is a lot more wearable and I probably won't get a lot of wear out of the red shade.
Cruella, Rikugien

Unfortunately, after the long ten hour flight I broke out loads so I was on the hunt for products to help me fix that. I found this product from bareMinerals called 'Blemish Therapy' which lightly conceals a blemish and contains ingredients to help fix it. So far I am liking it (especially because it came with its own brush) as it is helping my skin however it is not a very high coverage at all.

My final makeup bit was the Sephora Smoothing Translucent Powder. I got this purely because I forgot to bring my powder on holiday with me and I didn't want to pay a fortune for a very expensive one. But so far I'm enjoying it.

Now onto skincare (sorry I can tell this will be a really long post by now!), the first area I went to was Origins. We can get this in the UK but it is a lot cheaper in America. I went to look at the GinZing eye cream and I was about to buy it when the lady in Sephora asked if I wanted to try a sample size before I bought it to make sure if it was right for me. So I tried it when I got home and I love it. I will definitely be buying the full size.

I also got the Super Spot Remover to clear up my break out as well. I know a lot of people that use it and love it and I can say I am a fan aswell. In a week most of my skin has completely cleared up.

The last things are just staples that I had ran out of/ forgot to bring! I got the Sephora Waterproof eye makeup remover because I had trouble removing the waterproof Tarte mascara with my usual makeup remover.

Finally, I forgot my tweezers so I got the cheapest I could, the Sephora on point tweezer.

~Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment