Sunday 5 July 2015

NARS CHRISTOPHER KANE | STARSCAPE


This beautiful blush is from the new NARS summer collaboration with Christopher Kane. This is now my new favourite blush because it is so pigmented but easy to work with. This is actually my first NARS product and I haven't been disappointed!
The shade 'Starscape' is a beautiful bright pink with peach undertones which makes it more wearable. The pigmentation is so strong that you could build it up to a really bright colour (but I'm not too into that look!) or you can sheer it out to make a nice light pink.
http://www.narscosmetics.com/USA/christopher-kane-2015.html
I love the whole collection and I have linked it above so check it out. But remember to grab it while you can because it's limited edition! 

~Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment