Sunday 12 July 2015

A BENEFIT DANDELION DUPE?

I've finally found a dupe for my favourite blush, Dandelion by Benefit. I love this blush because it is such a nice natural shade of pink which can be used as a blush or highlight. The only downside is the price, £23.50. This isn't the most expensive blush but I go through so many of them it can get quite expensive! I have been searching for a dupe for ages and I have finally found one: ELF Tickled Pink.
Left, Benefit. Right, ELF.

This blush is literally the same shade as the Benefit one and the finish is the same. The only big difference is the smell. The Benefit box-o-powders have a certain scent which is hard to describe. I personally don't like this smell but I know some people do. The ELF one is pretty much scent-less so it is absolutely perfect for me. Also it only costs £3- £5 (depending on where you look) which is over £20 cheaper than the Benefit one. I think that overall I actually prefer the ELF one because it doesn't have the strong scent that the Benefit one has.
~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment