Thursday 28 May 2015

PARIS BEAUTY HAUL


I've just got back from Paris and I thought I would go through all the beauty bits that I picked up in a collective haul. I went mainly to shops that aren't available in England. The first place I went to was Sephora, this is honestly my favourite shop and we can't get it in the UK. Normally I spend way more than I can afford but this time I limited myself quite a lot. The first thing that caught my eye was the Pomegranate Face Mask. I was so glad this was in stock because I've heard so many good reviews about this mask. I've tried the Rose one before and loved it so hopefully this will be the same.
I also had to stock up on my favourite travel sized perfume. This is a Sephora own scent in Lagoon which is a very fresh scent that isn't overwhelming. I also love the Peony scent which is pretty similar to this one but slightly more floral. 
Afterwards I went to Kiko, Kiko is an Italian brand that is available in the UK but the only store that I know is in London which is quite far away for me. When I went inside I wanted to get some more of the Colour Shock lasting cream eyeshadows that I love but I found out they were discontinued. Luckily they had been replaced by the Cream Crush eyeshadows. I picked out 01 which is the lightest of all the shades, a pretty champagne gold shade.
I also picked out another Kiss Balm. These are great dupes for the Maybelline Baby Lips and they are slightly cheaper. Also I think the shades and the packaging are nicer. I already had the shade Pink Grapefruit which is a bright pink shade but I wanted a more natural shade. This one in Apricot is much more natural and also smells like apricot! 
Lastly I picked up a Super Gloss in the shade 106. The main reason why I got this is because the shades are great in the range and I wanted to try the formula before I purchase more shades. This is a really lovely mauve pink with bronze and gold undertones (I'm really bad at describing things!)

~Anna 

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Danielle J Carty's blog, and I love your banner at the top of your page! Also the kiko kiss balm looks so nice!
    allthingsgillss.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete